Re: String additions to 'gnome-vfs.master'
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, jak debian org
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'gnome-vfs.master'
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:00:11 +0200
On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 20:00 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Seeing the GNOME 2.28.0 tarballs, it seems that GNOME 2.28 has been
> shipped with a gnome-vfs-2.24.1 release. Would it be possible to make
> stable branch from this point, and then master would be free from
> Just a suggestion...
I guess that makes some sense. I'll do that.
] [Thread Prev