Re: String additions to 'gnome-games.gnome-2-28'

În data de Vi, 27-11-2009 la 03:20 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a scris:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-games.gnome-2-28':
>
> + "A classic game of fitting falling blocks together.\n\nQuadrapassel is a part of GNOME Games."
>     + "Clear the screen by removing groups of colored and shaped tiles"
>     + "If enabled, the default background color from the user's default GNOME theme is used to draw the tiles."
>     + "Qua"
>     + "Quadrapassel Preferences"
>     + "Quadrapassel Scores"
>     + "Quadrapassel"
>     + "Swell Foop"
>     + "Whether or not to use the GNOME theme colors"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.
Hi,

Please not that this is an error and the gnome-2.28 branch should be
reverted.

I tried to push the Romanian translations for gnome-2.28 but it looks
like it messed it up.

I'm really sorry for this incident and I will try to fix it.

Kindest regards,

--
Adi Roiban