Re: String additions to 'sabayon.master'

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 22:23 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> By the way, this string seems to be a bit confusing. Reading the code,
> it appears when sabayon fails a os.unlink() call.
>
> Unfortunately, the actual effect of os.link() is remove a file, not
> break a file system link.
>
> OK to file a bug (or directly change it on git/master)?

Heh, the intention is actually to remove the file, but Unix calls this
operation "unlink" :)

I've just removed the _() from the gnome-2-28 branch so that the string
freeze isn't broken.  Sorry for taking so long to do this; I just came
back from vacation.

Thanks for the heads-up!

  Federico