Re: where is .git?

no i was not.
solved the problem too.
i thought it was something like these commands which we did while
configuring git initially.

//$ git config --global user.name "Your Name Comes Here"
$ git config --global user.email you yourdomain example com//

but it is not so. there is a  .git is in each module.searched the net
and some solution said to edit this. i find it was there already.

managed the commit
thanks
dr.tv

--
My blogs: [all in Tamil]
http://anmikam4dumbme.blogspot.com/

BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!