Re: PiTiVi translations for release

2009/5/21 Edward Hervey <bilboed gmail com>:
> Hi all,
>
>  We've just pre-released pitivi 0.13.0.2 which means we're now string
> frozen for the upcoming release (which will be next week).
>
>  Translation updates are more than welcome before then in pitivi
> gnome.org git repository.

Hallo

Has pitivi been released? I just commited the new danish translations
of this program. The translator that did the work fetched the file on
may 21, after your string freeze, so I was a little surprised so see
32 fuzzy and 27 untranslated strings after integration. Is this
because you have been holding back patches until after release, or has
there really been that many changes?

Regards Kenneth Nielsen