Re: Help commiting translated files

On 4/22/09, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
>  El dc 22 de 04 de 2009 a les 10:02 +0200, en/na Matej Urban va escriure:
>  > New git and inability to pull only files from /po folder makes it hard
>  > for me to commit new changes. There were quite a few updates since the
>  > release of stable 2.26. I'd like someone to take my role until the web
>  > pages take over or until some sense gets into the system and one
>  > language folder for all po files gets introduced.
>
> No problem, just send a mail with the files (or upload the files in
>  l10n.gnome.org) and ask in this list for someone kind enough to push
>  your changes.

Creating a bug report in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Slovenian%20[sl])
and attaching the translations there, and then just sending the bug
report URL to the list should be way better. That way, not every
subscriber of this list will have to download oversized attachments.