String additions to 'vino.gnome-2-26'

This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'vino.gnome-2-26':

+ "If true, we will not use the XDamage extension of X.org. This extension does not work properly on some video drivers when using 3D effects. Disabling it will make vino work on these environments with a slower rendering as side effect."
    + "Whether we should disable the XDamage extension of X.org"

Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
might be worth investigating.