Re: Question about git

On 05/05/2009 01:28 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:

This assumes that the branch is merged into master otherwise.  I strongly
suggest cherry-pick instead of merge.

Isn't that going to cause merge conflicts for me the
maintainer when I try to merge from my stable branches
to master?  I can pretty much guarantee I will always
do that.  If I have to deal with merge conflicts from
one of 100 translations each time, I'm not going to
be happy.

I *think* if the same commit exists in the destination, it doesn't cause a merge conflict. But I didn't test it to make sure right now.

behdad