Re: Request to create a new Language (Hausa Language)

Ysgrifennodd nuimam fossnigeria org:
My name is Nasir Usman Imam, Member BOD Hutsoft Nigeria Ltd. I will like to
start a new language by name HAUSA LANGUAGE, a language widely spoken in
west Africa in the translation page of the gnome localisation page.

I will like to create the team and also coordinate it.

I think this is very exciting. We already have a few Hausa translations, fwiw, but they're unmaintained:

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-desktop/HEAD/po/ha
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-menus/HEAD/po/ha
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-panel/HEAD/po/ha
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-session/HEAD/po/ha