Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.HEAD'

Le vendredi 20 mars 2009, à 12:53 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero a écrit :
> [Do you have a general recommendation for those "something is fubared on
> your system" error messages?]

I generally display the (untranslated) error with some technical details
on stderr. And if there's some feedback needed for the users and I can't
come up with something understandable, I use a horrible string like
"Your system is not properly configured." -- which is clearly bad, but
has the advantage that people who are technical-enough will look at
stderr to know more.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.