Comments for HEAD at l10n.gnome.org are hidden when switching to branch

Hi All,

An issue that has been noted at the local GNOME EL mailing list and vertimus, is
that comments/submissions that have been made to l10n.gnome.org for
HEAD are "hidden"
as soon as the project switches to a branch.

For example, there are no comments/messages at
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/gnome-2-26/po/el
however, if one replaces manually 'gnome-2-26' to 'HEAD', then the
information appear,
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/HEAD/po/el

The reason we need to change by hand the URL is that we do not have
yet a stable 2.26 on l10n.gnome.org,
which would bring up a new 2.28 development release with all packages
being HEAD.
Is there a workaround here that I might be missing?

Simos