Re: Status of release notes
- From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Status of release notes
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:01:05 +0100
Le lundi 16 mars 2009 à 10:09 +0100, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> > Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> > > I'm wondering. I commited the Danish translation 8 hours ago now and
> > > they are still not showing. Danish is listed in the main page, but
> > > when I try to access that page I get a:
> > There is some problem specific to the Danish translation, where the
> > files are empty; I'm looking into this.
> da/da.po:1361:4: parse error
> da/da.po:1361: missing `msgstr' section
> msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
> This is about those lines:
> #~| msgid "2.24"
> #~ msgid "2.26"
> #~ msgstr "2.26"
> (It is gettext 0.14.6, I couldn't reproduce the problem locally, with
If possible GNOME Infrastructure servers should be updated to a recent
version of gettext.
] [Thread Prev