Re: Italian team facing problems

2009/3/14 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
Le vendredi 13 mars 2009 à 19:00 +0100, Milo Casagrande a écrit :
> Il giorno ven, 06/03/2009 alle 00.30 +0100, Christian Rose ha scritto:
> > Alessio Frusciante, you're the current Italian translation team
> > coordinator (http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/it). You haven't replied:
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2009-February/msg00395.html.
> > Please respond in a week from now -- consider this a formal notice.
>
> Sorry to bring this up again... how should we move now?
>
> I really would like to resolve this issue...
>
> Thank you for your patience!

I'm just a little sorry not to have received any sign from Alessio. But
let's welcome Luca Ferretti as the new Italian coordinator.

Alessio, thanks for all you've done for the Italian team. Grazie mille!

Claude

I'm really pleased but also a bit sorry for Alessio's silence. I like to think he was just overburnered by real life and I hope to have news from him shortly.

Cheers, Luca