Re: String additions to 'brasero.HEAD'
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng openscope org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'brasero.HEAD'
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:22:08 -0400
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng openscope org> wrote:
> Luis Medinas írta:
>> I'm sorry to all translators but this string really needs to be changed
>> to avoid any regression from NCB.
>> Please consider to aprove and see also bgo #573790 for details.
+1 from me, since 'no regression wrt to ncb' was one of the
conditions under which the brasero switch was accepted.
Also, this is not really a new string, and it should be easily
scriptable to copy its translations from n-c-b to brasero, if that was
] [Thread Prev