Re: British English Team

Hi Jen,

You should be able to get hold of Bastien quite easily. I've CCd him on
this e-mail; if he doesn't respond I'll kick him for you.

I presume you've read http://live.gnome.org/BritishEnglish already? I
see you're already listed as a translator on l10n.gnome.org. If you have
any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Philip