Re: String additions to 'gnome-media.HEAD'

Frederic:

Sorry about this.  I just asked for approval.  I will backout the
change if I do not get approval.  Or, perhaps, I could just make
the tab use the existing "Sound Theme:" string.  It's a little
awkward to have the ":" in the tab label, but it is better than not
having the functionality and could be fixed in 2.28 if I don't get
approval this round.

Brian

GNOME Status Pages wrote:
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-media.HEAD':

+ "Sound Theme"

You recent changes to gst-mixer added this string, while we are
currently string frozen, you should revert (but then there was a lot
of changs, I don't know how realist it is) or request a freeze break,
see http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/RequestingFreezeBreaks

I can't speak for translators, but as this string already exists
(although suffixed with ":"), I think it is likely to be approved.

Cheers,

         Frederic