Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.master'

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 19:41 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> This was committed as "Added missing translatable files to POTFILES.in",
> hence it is not a string freeze break.
>
> Rodrigo, still it would be nice to announce this to this list.

right, sorry. What I did was to copy libslab from gnome-main-menu to
gnome-control-center because it was a svn:external which broke when
moving to git. That's why all the new translations show up, although not
sure what we were doing before, since that same copy of libslab was
being included in g-c-c tarballs. Were we not translating those files at
all?

Also, because of the svn:external brokenness, we hadn't even created a
branch for 2.26, and now master includes stuff that shouldn't be in
2.26.x, like new libxklavier dependency, for instance. I guess we'd need
to create the 2.26 branch from the 2.26.0 tag (last 2.26.x release) and
apply there only the changes that fit the 2.26.x series, but not sure
what the best way of doing that is.

Federico is working on an independent libslab module, which we will be
using in g-c-c soon, although not sure if it's better to wait for 2.29?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>