Re: Mallard and xml2po

Op Ma, 2009-07-27 om 22:26 -0500 skryf Shaun McCance:
> I've just released gnome-doc-utils 0.17.3, which includes
> a new Mallard mode for xml2po.  This is far from finished,
> but it's a start.  I'll continue hacking on it, but I need
> some input from translators.

Hallo Shaun

Did you already try out podebug?

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/podebug

It might help you to spot issues more quickly, and takes no time to
generate a translation.

The release candidate of the upcoming version of the Translate Toolkit
is here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/snapshots/
It contains a version of podebug with greater awareness of XML tags,
etc. which might give you some extra mileage.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: