new project in need of translation: pdfmod

Hi!

I started a new application called PDF Mod.  It does simple
modifications of PDF files like adding, removing, rotating, and
extracting pages.

You can read more about it and see a screenshot at:
http://live.gnome.org/PdfMod

I just pushed the code to git.gnome.org:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/pdfmod

I would really appreciate translations!  I will do a 0.4 release in a
week with any new translations contributed, though if you can't get to
it until after that, that's fine; I will keep releasing early/often.

Thanks!

Gabriel