Van: F Wolff
Aan: translate-devel lists sourceforge net
Onderwerp: [Translate-devel] Call for translation: upcoming Virtaal 0.4
Datum: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:12:20 +0200

Virtaal is now in string freeze. The POT file is available here:

http://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/translate/src/trunk/virtaal/po/virtaal.pot

The existing translations are available here:
http://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/translate/src/trunk/virtaal/po/
If you want to work on one of these languages, or to start a new
translation, please announce your intent to translate (preferably on the
translate-devel mailing list), so that we can try to avoid duplicated
work or put you in contact with other interested people.

The release date is not available yet, but will be no sooner than 22
July. We will have at least one release candidate before the release, so
it the final release might end up being a bit later. An updated release
with the newest translations is likely shortly after this initial
release.

If you want/need more time, quickly jump onto #pootle on
irc.freenode.net to hear if we are close to release, or just write a
quick email to the list. There might still be some time. After the
release candidate we should be able to give a good estimation.

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/firefox-35-released