Re: [Localizar] Leaving the coordination of Galician Language

Christian Rose escrebeu:
> On 3/27/09, Suso Baleato <suso baleato xunta es> wrote:
> [...]
> >  > > Three months after my request I didn't receive SVN access or message denying
> >  > > it. So this is what I plan to do in order to contribute with a full galician
> >  > > translation of 2.26:
> [...]
> >  > > - Asking again for SVN access
> >
> > Doing. So: I'd like to ask again about my request on obtaining SVN access,
> >  in order to asumme effectively the coordination of the Galician Localization
> >  Team.
> >
> >  Could we proceed with that?
> >
> >  In case of nick validity, form filling or any other question must be solved
> >  before, please tell me and I'll do.
>
> Please see http://live.gnome.org/MangoFAQ for possible reasons
>

> Christian

Thanks Christian,

This thread begun more than six months ago when Nacho resigned as coordinator,
after some time of excellent contributions. Then I offered myself to assume
that role, and after obtaining its own agreement, I succesfully managed to
maintain galician translation updated.

While waiting for repository access during those last months, Nacho helped us
commiting our translations; but when he is not available -like now- we can't
proceed because nobody else has writing rights there.

I followed all the instructions and I didn't receive no objections with my
work. In case I'll might complete any error or unknown pending task you can
just inform me and I'll proceed: as far as I know, the account is simply
waiting for approval by admins.

Thanks,

--
Xesús Manuel Benítez Baleato                                  Coordenador
Centro de Referéncia e Servizos de Software Libre http://www.mancomun.org