About libgweather locations

Hi all,

I gave some attention today to the famous libgweather locations pot
file.
First I discovered a bug in damned-lies where a missing environment
context didn't call the latest tools, hence the msgctxt context
specifiers were absent from the pot/merged files. Sorry for that.

Secondly, Dan Winship kindly provided a specialized script
(po-locations/regen.sh) to generate a better pot file than standard
intltool, where locations are sorted by types [1]. That really helps to
ease this rude task :-P

Consequently, you may now see some differences in the pot/po files
downloaded from http://l10n.gnome.org/module/libgweather

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net