Re: How to translate with msgctxt ?

Op Wo, 2009-01-14 om 08:13 +0100 skryf Yannig MARCHEGAY:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Gtranslator does not (yet) let us translate files with msgctxt texts.
> When I want to do so, I have to do it with gedit (or lokalize). Is there
> another way to do?
>
> Thanks,
> Yannig Marchegay

You can also try out Virtaal:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index

It shows msgctxt between the source and target text, right there where
you are looking when translating.

The 0.2 release has been out for a while, and the current development
version is vastly improved. So if you are missing some features, feel
free to report in our bugzilla - it is probably already done in SVN.

There are packages for Debian/Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, and even
Windows.

Keep well
Friedel

--