Re: NetworkManager Translation submissions

Il giorno mar, 06/01/2009 alle 14.37 +0530, Runa Bhattacharjee ha
scritto:
> Hello,
>
> After the NetworkManager source moved to git.freedesktop.org[1], I can't seem to find any
> information about where to submit the translations. The .pot file available through l10n.gnome.org
> is also from the day of the move[2].
>
> Can someone please point me to any announcements/documentation that I might have missed?

From
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2008-December/msg00129.html

        They may bitrot, but they aren't for anything critical, and
        should not be used for UI strings anyway.  Most of them are for
        GError translations from libnm-util crypto stuff.  Some may be
        for system settings plugins. We'll have to do a bit more work to
        get them translated, yes, but I don't believe that it's
        critical.

So could we remove NetworkManager from l10n.gnome.org or should we poke
NM developers?