Re: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included

Le samedi 03 janvier 2009 à 10:30 -0800, Praveen A a écrit :
> 2009/1/3 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
> > Le samedi 03 janvier 2009 à 01:50 -0800, Praveen A a écrit :
> >> It allowed me to register with openid, but it won't let me login. It
> >> says unknown openid. (my username is pravi) :-(
> >
> > When it says the openid is unknown, does it give the exact URL it
> > checked for? Could you give me this URL, if possible?
> >
> > Claude
> >

> I signed up with one of these.
>
> http://www.j4v4m4n.in/
> http://pravi.livejournal.com/

This has been resolved privately. For the record, it is important that
the OpenID you enter at registration time matches exactly the URL which
the OpenID provider send back to the requestor application.
E.g. http://j4v4m4n.in/ != http://www.j4v4m4n.in/

Claude