String break request for Orca

This has come back to spank me square in my butt.  I need to change:

_("%s level %d")

to:

_("%(role)s level %(level)d")

Although my testing and testing from a Hungarian translator (Hammer Attila) showed that the first form worked, another Hungarian translator (Gabor Kelemen) ended up being able to coax intltool into being more picky. So, we need to go with the parameterized form.

Gabor has also shown me that "msgfmt -cvo /dev/null hu.po" will detect translations that attempt to translated the parameter names (e.g., "(role)" and "(level)" in the above), alieving my concern about those things getting translated by accident.

Ah well, for the better, I guess,

Will