seahorse plugins not updating

Hi again :)

Thanks to Claude for his prompt and helpful reply to my earlier question about DL and OpenID.

I now seem to have a problem with updating our translation for seahorse-plugins. All other modules show the update on Damned Lies once I commit the translations, but seahorse-plugins doesn't. I find this peculiar, since the update shows up in the repo [1].

seahorse-plugins shows as a HEAD file, so this shouldn't be a branch issue. I waited a few days to see if there was a delay, but so far my updated translation isn't giving me the full green line my slightly task-obsessed soul craves to see on Damned Lies.

Thanks for any suggestions as to why this is happening. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/seahorse/seahorse-plugins/trunk/po/