Re: Change of zh_TW / zh_HK team coordinator

2009-02-10 klockan 22:08 skrev Claude Paroz:
> Le mercredi 11 février 2009 à 03:35 +0800, Abel Cheung a écrit :
> > Abel Cheung (svn user name: baddog) -->
> > * remove bugzilla account
> I don't know if it's possible to remove a bugzilla account. You may
> check this with a sysadmin.

There is no reason to remove the account (it's also undesirable since it
would break the database I think). You can just disable all e-mail
notifications, and no longer use Bugzilla.

However, I think what Abel Cheung meant is that the permissions for the
zh_TW/zh_HK components of the l10n project in Bugzilla need to be
transferred to the new team coordinator.

    — Wouter