Re: submitting translations with Damned Lies

Well finally I found how to submit my translations, cuold you commit
this files to cvs please

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/at-spi/gnome-2-24/po/ast
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/alacarte/HEAD/po/ast
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evince/gnome-2-24/po/ast