Damned Lies login and OpenID

Hi everyone :)

I've been unable to participate for several months, so sorry if I'm not caught up with the mailing lists. I did search through this list on this topic, but couldn't find what I needed to know.

Damned Lies has evidently been updated extensively since I could last participate. Great work! (My only complaint would be that downloading the latest PO file a now two-step process, instead of the one-step process we used to have.)

I need to login to Damned Lies, but I'm not sure if I should create an account, or whether I should have an OpenID. Is the OpenID related to any of our GNOME logins?

If it's an overall login (something I've encouraged for quite some time), how do I set one up, please?

Thanks for your help. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n