[Fwd:Translate Toolkit 1.3 release candidate 1]

Hallo everybody

I am forwarding the announcement of the first release of the Translate
Toolkit with the gconf quality test in pofilter. I know some of you have
already run it successfully directly from SVN, but perhaps this makes it
easier for some of you. Of course, you should also have a look at other
tests which can be very useful in review.

Obviously, if anybody has any feedback on this release candidate, please
let us know as soon as possible. Unless something serious comes up, we
might already release tomorrow.

A basic way to run pofilter for a GNOME translation, is something like
this:

  pofilter --language=xx --gnome file.po  results.po

where 'xx' is your language code, 'file.po' is the file you are testing
for errors, and with the results being written to 'results.po'.

Read more about the Translate Toolkit here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/index

The rest of the announcement follows.

Keep well
Friedel