Re: translating word with alternate short-key

i think i will do as sharuzzaman had suggested by enclosing _v in parentheses ie: (_v)

thanks everyone.

2009/12/26 Joe Dalton <joedalton2 yahoo dk>
Hi Umarzuki

_ is shortcuts, they do not need to be the same in your language. (but the hard part is to make sure, you do not use the save letter twice in your translation.

If you still want it to be v, i do not know the answer, as i change the _ to fit my language.

Bye
Joe