Re: SV: Translation update for GCompris 9.0

2009.12.25. 20:00 keltezéssel, Joe Dalton írta:
Hi i have updated gcompris and enclosed the file (danish).

joe joe-desktop:~/over/gnome/gcompris$ msgfmt --statistics -c -v -o /dev/null gcompris.master.da.po
1223 oversatte tekster.

But what is this thing about gnome's git branch named 'gcomprixogoo'

The above file is from http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/da/gnome-extras/ui/

If this is not the correct file, then please make it correct before you make a stringfreeze.

As a temporary measure, I made the "gcomprixogoo" branch the default on the above page. We have now lots of languages around 93%.

Bruno, please let us know when you sorted out this branching problem and we should commit translations to master again. Also please fix the missing files from potfiles problem that is reported on the module's page: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/#gcomprixogoo

Regards
Gabor Kelemen