Re: Translating by using Launchpad

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Michael Moroni <haikara90 gmail com> wrote:
>Hi you all. I'm a GNOME user and I cannot think using another DE. However, I
>cannot translate any application because it is not so automatic: you have to
>save the file, open it, translating all the keys, be aware about the sintax,

You shouldn't edit PO files using a plain text editors, there are plenty
of specialized PO editor that take care of syntax etc. I'd suggest
Virtaal myself.

As for launchpad, I personally find it badly organized and doesn't
encourage communication between translators, Pootle is, IMO, much
better.

Regards,
 Khsled

--