git and vertimus down?

hej there,

does the downtime also affect commits to the git? yesterday and today i committed some files, tracked by git.gnome.org logs, but vertimus doesnt show those commits. (no %-state changes)
updating my local files, i guess the committed files have to be somewhere in the git...
or maybe that isnt fixed now, because its just monday in central europe now?

and can anyone explain me, whats with this mango-mail for accounts from yesterday? i am able to login there, but i just see an emtpy homepage with just one possible action: logout...

regards,
nils