Re: String additions to 'hamster-applet.gnome-2-28'

Oh sorry, i thought that was kind of for the future.
Also, now reading the maintainers corner instructions[1], this case
does fall under the category "Marking a message for translation that
was previously not marked for translation by accident." Which does not
require explicit approval, but would be good to be told of (sorry
about that once again).

If the approval is needed, could i please receive it? Rolling back the
commit won't make things any prettier.

Thanks,
Toms

[1] http://live.gnome.org/action/show/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes