translating shotwell

Hello all,

Shotwell [1] is really a really promising photo management app for the
GNOME desktop and we are considering shipping it by default in Fedora
13. One problem it still has is that it doesn't have many
translations.

I know that you normally prefer things to be hosted in GNOME
repositories. which shotwell is not.
But thankfully, I could convince the shotwell authors to use transifex
for their translations [2], which I consider almost as good.

If you could spread some translation love to shotwell, that would be awesome.

Matthias

[1] http://www.yorba.org/shotwell
[2] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shotwell/