Not able to push changes to orca-2-28

Hi,

I'm not able to push changes to orca-2-28. I have cloned orca, then
switched to orca-2-28, then translated the es po file and then commited
& pushed changes, and I get all the time "Everything up-to-date".

I'm using:

clone ssh+git://jorgegonz git gnome org/git/orca
git checkout --track -b orca-2-28 origin/gnome-2-28
mv path/orca.gnome-2-28.es.po po/es.po
git commit -a --author "Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez
<javier tiflolinux org>" -m "Updated Spanish translation"
git push

You can see there is one string fuzzy for Spanish:
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/gnome-2-28/po/es

I'd say that it always worked before, and with any module, but now I'm
getting this. Any hint?

Thank you very much.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org