Re: A little abstract to Low German

Hallo Nils-Christoph

I remember, approximately a week ago on the #ubuntu-translators
channel, there was a potential new translator for your langauge. We
explaned the workflow and such and asked her (I think) to contact the
team coordinator for her language in GNOME and she said that she had
already done so.

My point is, that if she has written to a mailing list it might be
worth for you to go through the logs of those mailing list for the
last month or so to check up on this. I guess there shouldn't be that
many mails to go through if the teams are inactive. Now of course if
she has written to the old unresponsive team coordinator we might out
of luck, but I will try and dig the irc-nick for this person out from
some irc-logs.

I'm glad to hear that you are getting a new team up and running. Have
fun with it.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen