Virtaal 0.4.0 available

Hallo everybody

We released a new version of Virtaal a while ago, and I just realised
that I never announced it here.

This new version now offers some really powerful features for
translators:

 -  Terminology help.  Many people love the terminology feature of
Pootle, but I think Virtaal is even better.

 - Syntax highlighting. See curly quotes, XML tags, etc. highlighted in
the editing area.

 - Support for "placeables". Read more here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/placeables

 -  Improvements to preferences
   - plugins
   - placeables
   - sources of translation memory and terminology

 - Improvements for right-to-left languages. Thanks to Khaled Hosny.

Read how the new features can make you super productive:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/using_virtaal

Full feature list:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/features

I know people are working on GNOME now, but translations for version 0.4
are still welcome. We will probably do a bug fix release soon with all
new translations. Please coordinate on the translate-devel mailing list
or with me directly.

Download Virtaal (and the required Translate Toolkit) from our
SourceForge site (plain source, .deb, .rpm, etc.)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Translate%20Toolkit/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Virtaal/

Debian/Ubuntu users can go here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/debian/