Re: New coordinator for Serbian translations

Hi Milos, Goran, all,

Yesterday at 16:11, Goran Rakic wrote:

> У уто, 18. 08 2009. у 16:55 +0200, Milos Popovic пише:
>> My name is Miloš Popović. I am contributing to GNOME translations for a
>> few years now (f-spot, gimp, nautilus, rhythmbox, gvfs, totem, brasero,
>> etc.). Recently, Danilo Šergan recommends me to take over Serbian
>> translation team, because he and Goran Rakić are quite busy recently, so
>> our translations are "on hold".
>>
>> I hope that Danilo will confirm this change in our team soon.

Indeed.  I have updated the http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/sr a few
months back, and also made Milos the default assignee for new bugs in
Bugzilla for l10n/Serbian.

FWIW, I fully support Milos' leadership of the Serbian translation
team: he's basically been the only major contributor for quite a while
already.

I hope we can finally move forward with Milos as the Serbian team
coordinator.

Cheers,
Danilo

PS. Note that I have lost my mango password, so can't support any requests
in there (and my attempts at getting password reset have failed so far: I
understand the process is complex, but that doesn't really help with
my limited time these days).