Re: Improving translators experience with l10n.gnome.org
- From: Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com>
- To: Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Improving translators experience with l10n.gnome.org
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:46:39 +0200
Maybe a comment ...
Very useful to find out what is in use and where is http://open-tran.eu/
. I object only missing feature to filter translations chronologically, like what is in use in translations after 01.01.2008 or filtering *only in GNOME*, *only reviewed*, ...
For local term database one can remove unwanted obsolete strings, while online that can not be accomplished.
Translator experience will also improve, when commiting will be possible from web UI. Waiting, asking and bugging others to do it is really pain *somewhere* ...,
] [Thread Prev