Empathy swith to Mallard documentation

Hello translators,

I meant to send this yesterday but got distracted by my real life; so
my sincere apologies if you spent time on an obsolete po file (sorry
Jorge).

The GNOME documentation team is moving from Docbook documentation
("book" like) to Mallard documentation (topic-based pages), Shaun
blogged about it, and there is a little page on live.gnome.org about
it: http://live.gnome.org/ProjectMallard

This is all targetting GNOME 3.0 but Empathy has been chosen as a test
for the new format, and as of Wednesday the branch with the new help
pages has been merged into master, with all new strings.

Unfortunately at the moment l10n.gnome.org doesn't support the new
format, the server needs a newer gnome-doc-utils version (it has been
requested by Claude in bug 591584).  As a consequence the po files for
Empathy help are not uptodate, and shouldn't be used as a basis for
translation.  Hopefully this will be fixed quickly.

Cheers,

        Frederic