Re: State of Farsi Gnome translation

Refdoc <refdoc crosswire org> writes:
> Karl Kleinpaste, the lead developer from Xiphos (karl kleinpaste org)
> can provide a reference for me in terms of my working practices,
> willingness to work in a team and subject to authority etc.

Without question, Peter is a sensible and dedicated contributor to
Xiphos.  He has spent a great deal of time on non-code areas of our
project (and related areas outside of Xiphos itself, for the rest of the
overall Sword Project; Xiphos is just one of a set of related apps), has
offered numerous suggestions we have adopted, and invariably is
responsive when any matter arises that concerns him.  You would do very
well to have Peter take part in updating the decaying state of Farsi
support in GNOME.

regards,
--karl