Re: Upadated translation files need to be committed (ps)

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 12.04.2009, 05:16 -0700 schrieb Zabeeh Khan:
> I have translated/updated the translations for the following modules
> and have attached the .po files to their pages:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/glib/master/po/ps
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gtk+/master/po-properties/ps
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/pessulus/HEAD/po/ps
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/sabayon/HEAD/po/ps
> Can someone please commit them for me?

Can you please fix the header files first and then ping here again?

  # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
  # Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
  # This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
  # FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL ADDRESS>, YEAR.
and
  "Last-Translator: \n"
should be fixed.