Re: new project in need of translation: pdfmod

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Claude Paroz<claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le lundi 27 juillet 2009 à 19:07 -0700, Gabriel Burt a écrit :
>> Hi!
>> I started a new application called PDF Mod.  It does simple
>> modifications of PDF files like adding, removing, rotating, and
>> extracting pages.
>> You can read more about it and see a screenshot at:
>> I just pushed the code to
>> I would really appreciate translations!  I will do a 0.4 release in a
>> week with any new translations contributed, though if you can't get to
>> it until after that, that's fine; I will keep releasing early/often.
> The module has just been added to

I read the following in the .pot

#: ../src/PdfMod/PdfMod.Actions/MoveAction.cs:28
msgid "Error trying to unmove pages"

Is "unmove" actually a word ? I guess what I intend to ask his, what
kind of action is unmove ?

-- - Fine literature digitally re-published - Public Library of Science - Flexible copyright for creative work

Sent from Pune, MH, India