New team for [Dhivehi] ([dv])

Sometime back in 2006, we opened a new team for Dhivehi language (dv) which is the primary language of the Maldives. Coming back to this after an idle period, I couldn't find our team nor the language in the list of Languages. So this is to open a new team for the language and in hope to proceed with translating Gnome to Dhivehi.

Contact details:
Full Name: Inash Zubair
Email: inash leptone com
Bugzilla account: inash leptone com

Mailing list: mlugmv googlegroups com
Website: www.mlug.mv

For further clarification of information, you could contact me or the mailing list stated above.

Cheers.

--
Inash Zubair