Re: Translations for GNOME Video Arcade

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
> I have small pet project in git.gnome.org called gnome-video-arcade that
> I'd love to get some translations for.  It's a simple MAME frontend for
> GNOME.  intltool framework is all set and there's a couple old
> translations in there already.
>
> Can this be added to Damned Lies, in the gnome-extras release set?
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-video-arcade/

I just added the module in l10n.gnome.org,
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-video-arcade/

There are however some info needed
1. Could you please make an account so that I can add you as a maintainer?
See http://l10n.gnome.org/login/ for more
Please disregard the listed maintainer; I could not unselect from the list.
2. I have put as homepage of the project the URL
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gva/
Would you like to have this amended?
You may create a page on Live.gnome.org.
3. Regarding the bugzilla, you may create a component in bugzilla.gnome.org
I have left this empty for now.
4. The help (translation) section should appear once there are
documentation translations in the module.

Simos