Re: Checking out certain subdir of module

Hi!

> I want to know if there is certain easy way of only checking out po
> dir certain module with git. While we are using CVS and SVN, we as
> committers can only checkout po dir of certain module, which will
> reduce network traffic a lot for large modules such as gtk+.

It's not possible with git. You should checkout the whole module once
and update it subsequently (git is quite cheap with updating). Or wait
for vertimus to provide committing features. Actually IMHO, translators
should test the module they translate so it is wise to have a checked
out copy!

Regards,
Johannes