Re: String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:48:04 +0200, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
wrote:
> 2009/4/9 Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>:
>>
>> My bad, those strings went in while updating the EggSMClient code from
>> libegg. I reverted the new strings now in Nautilus trunk.
>>

> This means that all modules that will upate to new EggSMClient could
> have the same issue?

I don't think so; the new strings are not part of the fix Matthias
mentioned
on d-d-l, but are from a commit of 5 months ago.
Nautilus' EggSMClient copy was a bit outdated and backporting changes from
trunk also pulled in the string changes, but modules with a little more
up-to-date copy of EggSMClient will already have the right strings.
Also, other module maintainers will hopefully be smarter than me and
recognize the new strings before committing :)

Ciao,

Cosimo